PDA

View Full Version : 20 minute song occurs when I extract MP# from video

wasabi
09-13-2008, 10:21 AM
After I record a video, I try to make an MP3 out of the file. I go to tools, "Extract MP3 from Flv".

The problem is that the MP3 is always 20 minutes long and the song is repeated 5 times back to back on the same file. How do I fix this?

wasabi
09-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I am streaming from Pandora and every song becomes double length song repeats back to back.

How can I prevent this?

Jeff Lenney
09-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Well, What version of Replay Media Catcher are you currently using?

If you have not yet done so, please download our NEWEST version Replay Media Catcher 3.0 (http://applian.com/download_file.php?file=RCATSetup.exe) from the link I just provided. If you already have 3.0, disregard this of course.

Oh, very important. Please UN-ISNTALL you current version(s) first of Media Catcher, then reboot your pc and install the new version.

Looking forward to your response. :)

wasabi
09-14-2008, 07:06 AM
I just downloaded the demo version yesterday and after about 30 minutes bought the full version. I didn't uninstall the demo, I just entered the activation code that made the demo into the full version.

Is there a way to uninstall the program and reinstall it? I didn't write down my activation code.

wasabi
09-14-2008, 07:47 AM
It didn't change anything.

I first open replay media catcher. Next I open Mozilla and navigate to Pandora.com. Each time, the first song played is recorded correctly. After, each song is double in length.

Edit: when I play the song with realplayer, the song is normal length. When I play it with Itunes (the default), it doubles in length.

Very confusing...