PDA

View Full Version : Recording appears to be happening, but output file doesn't contain full length

amattaro
11-16-2010, 05:46 PM
I set up a recurring recording, four days a week. It worked fine all last week. This week, the program appears to be recording as it states that it is CAPTURING, and I can see the time incrementing, but the output file the last two days has ended up 1,414KB (for a 6 hour recording).

I am converting the recording to Audio - MP3 (128Kbps)

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Make sure you are using the latest version of the program. See what happens when you do the recording without converting.

Daethian
11-19-2010, 09:11 AM
I have the exact same issue this week! :mad::mad:
The file is 90 seconds long.
No settings have been changed from last week to this week.

Cheryl Wester
11-19-2010, 10:31 AM
What version of Av and of the converter are you using? Thanks. Are you getting an error message

Daethian
11-19-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm running the latest version so far as I know. I have recently been working on a ticket with you or another tech because I was having issue with log in. That seems to have resolved but now this just started this week.

No error message.

I turned off conversion today.
I know the recording ran the entire 4 hours as scheduled and I'm left with a 90 second file.

Cheryl Wester
11-19-2010, 04:36 PM
You do need to continue this issue with tech support as to much info is needed to handle it in this.