PDA

View Full Version : Replay AV problem: No network activity was detected on any available network adapter

Kuzushi
11-16-2010, 10:24 AM
My computer is using Vista. When I tried to record videos from Youtube I received the error message: “No network activity was detected on any available network adapter”. I was told by a technician here to turn off my user account in Vista. When I did this I was able to record videos successfully. Now when I have the user account turned off I can not get any audio from videos. The visual works but no sound plays. I have to turn my user account back on to hear youtube videos. DVDs will play fine with audio and visual.

Cheryl Wester
11-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Please contact tech support as a log file and details will be needed for this. This is not something I have heard of before.

Hales
11-30-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm having the same problem using the demo version. I'm using windows 7.

Jeff Lenney
12-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Please open up a ticket with Tech Support, as Cheryl suggested - but FIRST - please test a few things for me.

1. Here is a link to the directions for your Windows firewall settings. Please check them for me.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/setup_guide_800.php

2. If your'e using VISTA/WINDOWS 7 - please DISABLE your UAC, and make sure you're logged in as a user with local admin rights.

If the problems STILL persist - please open a ticket so we can look further into it. :-)

Thanks!!

stream-recorder.com
12-01-2010, 07:03 AM
What player do you use to play your flash videos? Have you tried Applian FLV Player, VLC, KMPlayer?

Hales
12-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Still won't access the net.

Jeff Lenney
12-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Still won't access the net.

Open up a ticket please so we can further look into it.

Thanks!

jschlayb
02-06-2011, 05:52 AM
Jeff L - any update on this issue - I have the same problem and checked firewall settings, and UAC is diabled. I also have admin rights for the account I am using (the only one on my machine). Windows 7, RAV 8.82. Replay Media catcher will grab the video/audio flv version, but I just want to grab audio which should be quicker and smaller. I also tried to connect to pandora with no success.