PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher not recording ANY media

bluebell
09-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Hello,

I have just purchased a copy of RMC online aswell as the disc and have found that NO streamed media is detected when its played. I actually downloaded the trial version and had the same problem but thought this could be resolved at least if I bought the actual thing. I have looked at how the program is used and appears to be straight forward.

To my dissapointment, Im in the same situation. If I can get this to work, I'll get my money back with-on the 30 day period.

I've installed previous versions but have uninstalled it although, have a beta version stuck in my control panel and cant be removed.

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Thanks

Tasha Heinlein
09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Hello,

I have just purchased a copy of RMC online aswell as the disc and have found that NO streamed media is detected when its played. I actually downloaded the trial version and had the same problem but thought this could be resolved at least if I bought the actual thing. I have looked at how the program is used and appears to be straight forward.

To my dissapointment, Im in the same situation. If I can get this to work, I'll get my money back with-on the 30 day period.

I've installed previous versions but have uninstalled it although, have a beta version stuck in my control panel and cant be removed.

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Thanks

Can you please put in a support ticket? Thanks!

http://applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=39

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

bluebell
09-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks, I have done so.

I will look forward to the response.

melanie
09-11-2008, 03:13 PM
How do i record any media:)

Tasha Heinlein
09-11-2008, 09:09 PM
How do i record any media

Remember that the secret to using Replay Media Catcher is that you need to open the program AND click "start recording" BEFORE even going to the website that you want to record from.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.