PDA

View Full Version : Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

pfnelson
11-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Sunday night (6:00 PST) I staryed to get an "Unable to tune" messge. But manually all works fine.
Sun Nov 7 8:34:31 PM Download capture type: XM Online
Sun Nov 7 8:34:31 PM Recording : Evening
Sun Nov 7 8:34:35 PM Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again!

Any ideas/news?

edadks
11-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm getting the same thing right now. No problem logging in directly through XM, but Replay AV can't seem to log in.

Cheryl Wester
11-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Thanks. We are aware of this issue and it is being looked into. Thanks for your patience while we determine what the problem is.

thehobster
11-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Ditto.

Any possible way you can send an email to those who posted here when a fix is available? I can't monitor the thread all day, but I don't want to miss all the shows I record.

Thanks...

refmon
11-08-2010, 11:36 AM
For what its worth - this all began on Sunday when I couldn't even log on to XM's own web based player. This morning that was working (and still is) but all the un-official aps (yahoo widget, xmtuner and this replayav ap) are not allowing me to log in using my account. Can't wait to see the fix but know it may take a bit. I bought replayav JUST for the ability to record my favorite shows and its worked without a hitch until now.

Kurto2021
11-08-2010, 11:45 AM
this is only like the second time I can remember this happening in about 5+ years. I think the other time was shortly after the merger....Sirius likes screwing with us I think

thehobster
11-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Interesting - the latest recording I had scheduled is stuck on LOGGING IN rather than error: post-login...

refmon
11-08-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm sure a fix will show up soon. Another application I used has pasted this as to what has changed:

The problem is because of changes made by SiriusXM with regard to how they handle password encryption for XM Radio Online subscribers.Which unfortunately causes (applications) to fail to be able to login to XMRO.

jallot
11-08-2010, 06:35 PM
can we get an update from Applian on a fix for this?

Cheryl Wester
11-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I just tested it. I changed my login to all caps and it is working fine. Give that a try. XM made changes on how they log you in.

edadks
11-08-2010, 07:24 PM
I just tested it. I changed my login to all caps and it is working fine. Give that a try. XM made changes on how they log you in.

That worked for me.

Thanks!

thehobster
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
i TESTED IT TOO. i ENDED UP USING ALL CAPS FOR BOTH THE USER id AND THE PASSWORD. iT COULD DEFINITELY TUNE TO THE STATION. wE'LL SEE TOMORROW MORNING WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SCHEDULED RECORDINGS (hOWARD & o&a).

i WILL NOW TURNS CAPS LOCK OFF. tHANKS FOR FIGURING THIS OUT.

pfnelson
11-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I just tested and it worked for me - now for how long???

Cheryl Wester
11-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Until XM changes something else:)

refmon
11-08-2010, 09:47 PM
YAY! Thanks for the quick fix. I have tested it on my other XM apps and it worked there so I am sure it will work on ReplayAV as well!

mr pink
11-09-2010, 12:55 PM
appreciate the quick response and help!

Jeff Lenney
11-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Awesome - we're glad it's working (for the time being) :-)

BIGDFONZ
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Just had this happen at 1pm on Sirius. It will tune manually but will not Stream...any help?

Cheryl Wester
11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
See if the same thing works-I'm not at my system to check it.

glevin72
11-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Just tested it myself . . . All is well. Thanks everybody!!

Cheryl Wester
11-10-2010, 10:10 PM
I have also tested Sirius and they have not changed anything and it is working without an issue. See if you are able to login to Sirius without our program if you continue to have a problem.

xaja34
11-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I can log in to XM/Sirius from the browser but not from Replay/AV. Doesn't matter if I use
capitals or not. I'm logging in from Canada

Cheryl Wester
11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
We have not had a setup for XM with Canada on the program. If you are using a Canadian login and would like to share it with us so our developer could take a look at it let me know via a private. You also can try all caps like I have suggested for the US-for both the login and password.

srw1138
11-12-2010, 07:20 PM
This is not working for me. I am still only getting to an 'Under Maintenance' windows when trying to connect.

Cheryl Wester
11-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Are you logging into XM or Sirius? If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support.

xaja34
11-13-2010, 01:06 PM
We have not had a setup for XM with Canada on the program. If you are using a Canadian login and would like to share it with us so our developer could take a look at it let me know via a private. You also can try all caps like I have suggested for the US-for both the login and password.

Worked fine till last weekend. All caps do not work.

kriswagner
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
We had the same problem that started today or yesterday in the US...

We tested the user ID and password on XM's website, that worked so we changed the user ID and password to all CAPS and it started to capture like it should. It's strange because our password on the site requires the capital letter we have in the password but not in replay AV 8.82.

System Info: Windows 7 64bit, A/V Microsoft Security Essentials, and DLink Router

Hope this helps....

Paint
11-16-2010, 09:19 AM

Just tried it and my log in (my email address) won't work either. what do I do? :confused:

Paint
11-16-2010, 09:21 AM
I see we are the only ones in this month and year? what did you find out?

Cheryl Wester
11-16-2010, 12:09 PM
If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support. Also, you might want to share your login info for XM so we can test it. We are not able to duplicate with our info. Thanks.

Paint
11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
For what its worth - this all began on Sunday when I couldn't even log on to XM's own web based player. This morning that was working (and still is) but all the un-official aps (yahoo widget, xmtuner and this replayav ap) are not allowing me to log in using my account. Can't wait to see the fix but know it may take a bit. I bought replayav JUST for the ability to record my favorite shows and its worked without a hitch until now.

Refmon, I have this problem did you get a solution? [email protected] helppppppp!!!!

Paint
11-18-2010, 12:56 PM

this is only like the second time I can remember this happening in about 5+ years. I think the other time was shortly after the merger....Sirius likes screwing with us I think

I can't sign on getting log in to take software.

Cheryl Wester
11-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Are you using XM or Sirius? Are you in the US or Canada? If you are using XM in the US use all caps for both your password and your login. Also, verify that you can login to xmradio without our program with your info.

ghc
11-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Any progress on this? You can't login to the online service because XM Canada recently dropped their free(for subscribers) online service. You now have to pay to use their XM online + service.

xaja34
11-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Any progress on this? You can't login to the online service because XM Canada recently dropped their free(for subscribers) online service. You now have to pay to use their XM online + service.

Online service is not being dropped till January.

BSOTL
11-27-2010, 09:03 PM
This made me happy again. I changed both my login and password to ALL CAPS and now I can record XM Radio again. Thanks, Cheryl Wester of Applian Staff!

lgoldste
12-18-2010, 09:23 PM
I am getting the same error. Have tried to change my pw and still no good. Trying to capture the McCartney concert from the Apollo (a once in a lifetime event) while it's still being replayed. Is there a fix?? This issue has been out there for a while and I don't see anything new.

pjcoregon
12-20-2010, 03:49 PM
The error in the log is actually:

Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: couldn't find target channel

frindajm
01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
I am using Sirius in the U.S. and the all caps thing does not work. I am still getting the same error message. It has not worked since Jan 3. PLease fix.

Cheryl Wester
01-10-2011, 06:46 PM
I have been recording without an issue today. Please verify that your account works with Sirius online. Perhaps your subscription changed as it is the beginning of the year. This is with Sirius issues. With XM you do need to use all caps for both your login and your password on our program