PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Replay Music...

MatthewC1000
09-10-2008, 10:20 PM
My questions:

1) How do I disable updates notification?
2) Why does in Replay Music, Audio Driver does not pick up sound but, wave out mix does.

3) I have a firewall (Norton Internet Security) and, no matter how how much times I have configure access to the web (allow permision to connect)...Norton still asks do u wish to grant internet access to Replay Music regardless...

Thx for the great app!

Cheryl Wester
09-11-2008, 08:58 AM
We are working on an update that will take care of the upgrade message you are receiving.

It should work with audio driver. Make sure you start the program first and then go to what you want to capture. If you still have an issue contact tech support as additional info will be needed. Also, make sure the plugins are selected on windows media player.

I'm not sure why your norton is asking that. I have Norton and I'm not able to duplicate the issue you are having. Someone else might have a suggestion on this.

MatthewC1000
09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
We are working on an update that will take care of the upgrade message you are receiving.

It should work with audio driver. Make sure you start the program first and then go to what you want to capture. If you still have an issue contact tech support as additional info will be needed. Also, make sure the plugins are selected on windows media player.

I'm not sure why your norton is asking that. I have Norton and I'm not able to duplicate the issue you are having. Someone else might have a suggestion on this.

Okay, everytime it needs to idenfity the track it asks "do you wish to allow internet access to the following program? :

GENPUID.exe warning: There is no autoconfiguration data for this appication.
This appication does not have a digital signature or the digital signature is invalid.

Thanks for the help!

maxrenn
09-13-2008, 04:55 AM
Hello, i had the same problem with the 3.40 version with Comodo Firewall.
The firewall went crazy, i gave complete authorisation for RM to access the web
but i still had warning messages every 5 seconds.
At this point i gave up and went back to the 2.51 version.

Yesterday i downloaded the 3.45 version and the problem was gone !!