PDA

View Full Version : Want to record blocks of music not individual tagged tracks....Help!

mr pink
10-24-2010, 08:01 AM
I love your products. I have Replay music 3. Replay Media Catcher, Replay av (should have gone with the Suite to save money) Anyway, I love to record blocks of music (ie three hours off Pandora or XM) I don't like tagged individual tracks...I like the way the stations formatt the music so I record and listen back like I'm listening to the radio. Anyway, I uncheck splitting on replay music 3 and that works. I record using replay av on line-in and that works (though sound quality isn't as good) How can I record blocks of music off Pandora and XM using Replay Media Catcher? I have a new computer with windows 7. Another issue using replay music...I will record 3 hour block of music then stop process and it takes forever to convert into track and sometimes I will lose track entirely. One of the reasons I want to record blocks using Replay Media Catcher. Appreciate the help!!

stream-recorder.com
10-25-2010, 04:22 AM
If you don't want Replay Music to split and tag songs for you, just go to the Settings -> Splitting and uncheck the "Automatically split" checkbox.

Cheryl Wester
10-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Also, you might have used the other program as Replay AV is the ideal program to record XM. It will not record Pandora, however.

mr pink
10-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Replay AV will record Pandora by using the "record audio from line-in" mode. It works great!

Cheryl Wester
10-27-2010, 06:46 PM
You are correct-I should have said with stream capture. That is why we like Replay Media Catcher so much for Pandora as it does work great with stream capture.