PDA

View Full Version : Files are not being created

ed17hunt
10-22-2010, 08:24 PM
I start recording but no file appears in the list and does not get created. It was working last time I used it I created about 10 videos with no problems. Now when I try it again with the same site plus I tried other sites and it acts like it is recording the thing on the task bar is spinning but there is no file being created. I cleared my browser, I reinstalled it a couple times and one time it did show and file but then I stopped it so I could restart the video. I erased the partial file and started the video again and no file is created. What am I doing wrong. I am using Firefox 3.6.11

stream-recorder.com
10-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Please post a specific URL of a web-page you have problem with.

ed17hunt
10-23-2010, 12:33 PM
It is not any specific page, it is any page, some are pages that worked previously. I tried opening various pages and then after trying 3 or 4 pages it started working so I went page to the first page and it did not work so I tried more and they were OK so I went to the first page again and this time it did work. There seems to be a problem when I close the program and then start using it again another day. For some reason it does not want to create a file and then after trying different sites it suddenly starts working and I can go back to the sites that did not work before and now they work OK so there is a problem with it getting started to creates files. Any suggestions on what I should do to make sure it starts creating files? After I have recorded files I move them to a different folder and clear out the list, could there be something I am doing when I clear out the list that is creating a problem?

stream-recorder.com
10-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Can you please give any sample URLs?