PDA

View Full Version : Incompatibility with RealPlayer 11.0.4

Barbara Graham
09-10-2008, 08:50 AM
When will Replay A/V 8 be compatible with RealPlayer 11.0.4? I have just upgraded to 8.43, and it still does not work.

Cheryl Wester
09-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Replay AV is compatible with Real Player 11. It is the version of Replay Converter that is not. We are working on an update now that should work for you with this.

You are also able to give the standalone converter a try as it does work with Real Player 11 in most cases.

Download it and see how it goes.

Barbara Graham
09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks for your reply.

I re-downloaded the standalone converter in case it had been updated, re-recorded the audio stream using the do not convert option, tried the standalone converter and it did not work.

I then re-recorded the audio stream using the do not convert option (to make doubly sure nothing had gotten interfered with in the file) and converted it with another program.

When you do get this working, it would be great if you could email everyone to let us know.

Cheryl Wester
09-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Please contact tech support with this as they will need additional information and a log file. Thanks.

rdcuff
10-02-2008, 09:04 AM
When will Replay A/V 8 be compatible with RealPlayer 11.0.4? I have just upgraded to 8.43, and it still does not work.

I had the same problem and came here to the forum for help. I simply uninstalled Real Player and instead installed Real Alternative v1.9.

That approach is working fine for me.

Richard in PA