PDA

View Full Version : Need help listening to recording

jla5762
09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
I have been taping a streaming radio show using A/V8 for several weeks and loved it. After the show is captured, it automatically converts for me and then I listen to it later via Windows Media Player.

But, starting yesterday and today, I have not been able to listen to the show recording and it has not been converting. Windows Media Player says "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted." Nothing has been changed from my previous A/V8 set-up. The 2 recordings (that I cannot listen to) are saved to the same file folder on my computer, they have not been renamed and the properties say they are the 108 bytes (the same size as all the other recordings are so it's not as if nothing is there).

If someone could help me figure how why I can no longer listen to the recorded show and why they are not automatically converting anymore, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
09-09-2008, 04:13 PM
This is something that you should contact tech support about as they will need your file information and a log file. Do try and delete the show from your AV and reboot your system. Now, add the show again.