PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music 3.98 falls out of record mode after about 300 recordings.

orion-mark
10-07-2010, 08:03 AM
I have been plagued with a problem. Somewhere just over 300 songs, the RM falls out of record mode. I am recording from Pandora One, everything works reasonably well, about 70% tagging success. The "Start Recording" button is green, and the last item on the bottom of the song list says "Recording Track", but it is not. I have had this problem for a while. Any ideas?

Cheryl Wester
10-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I believe your system has reached the maximum that it can handle with one recording. A reboot of your computer should take care of this. Each system is different but recording takes a lot of power and you might need to give your system a reboot now and then.

jaclyn94949
11-21-2010, 03:44 PM
After 2 hours of recording, Replay Music suddenly stopped working and nothing could be saved. Got a message from Windows saying there was an error. Like Mark, I was recording Pandora One. Is this the same problem?

Cheryl Wester
11-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Without seeing a log file it would be difficult to know. If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support.