PDA

View Full Version : capturing tv from itunes

blazegmc
10-06-2010, 08:46 AM
the other day i decided to see if RMC 3 worked on itunes, i downloaded a tv show and was amazed to see it downloaded into RMC about 3times faster than it was downloading to itunes... however when i came to watching the show it crashed all my different players....

is there a work around for this or am i stuck waiting ages for itunes to download it?? i tried to change the extension but it still wouldnt play.

Jeff Lenney
10-06-2010, 06:30 PM
the other day i decided to see if RMC 3 worked on itunes, i downloaded a tv show and was amazed to see it downloaded into RMC about 3times faster than it was downloading to itunes... however when i came to watching the show it crashed all my different players....

is there a work around for this or am i stuck waiting ages for itunes to download it?? i tried to change the extension but it still wouldnt play.

Hi Blaze -To be honest - iTunes is best captured with Replay Music or Replay AV, depending on what you're trying to record - Replay AV, for example - is our recomendation for iTunes Radio Stations. Wowever if you let me know what you're trying to record, I can certainly take a look at it and point you in the right direction :)

Thanks!

blazegmc
10-07-2010, 02:50 AM
hi, thanks for replying...

when i capture radio stations from itunes i find that RMC3 captures them just fine, so i havent got a problem with that.... its when i want to capture a show from their tv shows, like family guy, or lost or any other tv show... it downloads to RMC just fine but will NOT play back on any of my players.. even when i rename the file extension, it just refuses to play.

some one suggesed its to do with the copyright side of things so i guess im stuck with watching them on itunes ..