PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 problems when adding Replay AV recordings to iTunes

OofyProsser
10-06-2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks to another thread, I have succeeded in getting Replay AV to load on startup without being caught by User Account Control, but I have another problem which didn't occur with my old Windows XP laptop.

If I check the Add to iTunes library box on the Output tab for a programme's properties, it will only add the programme to my iTunes library if iTunes is NOT running at the time. If iTunes IS running when RAV tries to import the programme, then it doesn't happen.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

Cheryl Wester
10-06-2010, 05:19 AM
The program is working correctly. You do need to have iTunes closed.

OofyProsser
10-06-2010, 11:19 AM
That's interesting. That wasn't the way it worked under Windows XP.

Cheryl Wester
10-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Also, make sure you have the latest version of ITunes installed.

kalon74
10-12-2010, 09:18 AM

Is there any way Replay AV could be made to import while Itunes is open? Now that I have an Iphone, I find Itunes is almost always running on my PC for one reason or another. It is quite an inconvenience to ensure it is closed just so Replay AV can import the file. Perhaps haveReplay AV close Itunes if necessary while it is doing it's import then reopen Itunes after the import is complete?

Thanks,

Mike

gilmore
10-28-2010, 03:04 AM

You may think it's working correctly, but your customers will disagree and start looking for a product that does not suffer from this serious problem.
I do not think it is acceptable to expect your customers to shut down iTunes just so Replay AV can download and insert radio shows into it.

When are you planning to fix this problem?

regards
Rob Gilmore
long time Replay Radio/AV user.

Cheryl Wester
10-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Each computer is different. Some people do find that it works with itunes open while others don't. We haven't been able to determine what the difference is. For the most part if iTunes is closed the files will go to AV. Thanks.