PDA

View Full Version : Problems: RMC 3 downloads more streams than RMC 4

duane
09-29-2010, 10:40 PM
I have both media catcher 3 and media cater 4 downloaded on my puter,, the NEW 4 is really bad,, doesnt hook half of what catcher 3 does,,,,, the simple ones like U tube its okay but when you get off the beaten path it doesnt work,, but catcher 3 does,, now wouldnt you imagine that the new 4 would hook the same sites as 3 does???? whts the problem,, I have alot of money wrapped up in this over the months,, have kept up with the updates and a time or two had to rebuy the thing,, now explain to us why the new stuff cant do what the old stuff didn,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks,,,,,,,,,,, and PS all of you techies have been great but i dont quite understand why it doesnt work and why we are paying for something less or is it something we are doing,,,,,,,,,,, thanks sincerely duane

stream-recorder.com
09-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Unless you provide some specific links to web-pages where RMC 3.11 works better than RMC 4, the developer will be unaware of the issue.

duane
09-30-2010, 09:56 AM
pic any site you want 4 probably wont open it,, but 3 will,,,,,,thats not hard to do,, 4 just gives you error message and the little red dot,,,,,,,,,,,ive twisted and turned everything in 4, entered the website in the box and it doesnt download it starts like its gonna then gives me the little red dot,,,,,,,whatever you did to 4 limited its ability to recognize a site like 3 does,,,,,,,,,,3 tunes into the site where as 4 makes you do all the work,,,,,

stream-recorder.com
10-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I use RMC 4 all the time and I've managed to record more streams with it than with RMC 3.11. So if you have some specific links, please post them.