PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher Trial not working...

allie
09-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi,

I downloaded a trial version of above for my Windows Vista 64-bit Operating System and I clicked on the Record button and played a video on You Tube but it never got recorded, I never saw the file name in the window, no matter how many times I tried.

I gave up and today I thought I would try again but now I don't hear the audio at all while playing the you tube video on the browser. I see that the speaker is receiving signals and when I opened the Sound window, I see my speakers sound, windows sound and a plugin sound.

Should I uninstall this program?

Thanks,

Allie

Jeff Lenney
09-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi Allie,

Please uninstall RMC, reboot your PC, and install it again. Let me know if this helps please :)

allie
09-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply...

So I uninstalled and reinstalled version 4, I have my browser sound back now. But it still does not work - when I start recording and play a youtube file on the browser, it does not record. Maybe I should try version 3?

Thanks,

Allie

it2b
09-26-2010, 05:52 PM
I am experiencing the same thing on the trial. I find if I start the recording before I open the web page, the URL then populates.

Is this the way the product is supposed to function?

stream-recorder.com
09-27-2010, 02:53 AM
It is usually a good idea to start recording before navigating to a web-page. Also some streams are cached, so you may need to clear the cache of your browser so that Replay Media Catcher can detect a stream URL.