PDA

View Full Version : Replay Converter

MichaelBN
09-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I've just purchased Replay Converter and ordered the CD. Once all of the purchasing documentation was complete, I clicked on the link "here" in a sentence which read "If you haven't downloaded your software yet, click here".

I clicked here and was brought to a place where I could download the trial to see if I liked it.

That sort of flies in the face of the fact that I've not only paid for the software, but have also ordered a disc.

I have my Replay Converter code and my customer order number, but I can't find any pages under "Support" or anyplace else, for that matter, which are relevant to my problem. If I found such a place, I'd put my Customer order number in and/or my code and I would think that I'd be taken to the page from which Replay Converter could be downloaded.

Could you please tell me where people who have purchased the full program can go to download it?

Thanks in advance.

MichaelBN

Cheryl Wester
09-07-2008, 01:35 PM
All you need to do is download the demo. When you open it up it will give you the opportunity to enter your activation code.

http://www.applian.com/replay-converter/

MichaelBN
09-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Sure, if I'd read a little further I would have known that.

Sure, then I wouldn't have had to bother you.

Sure, then I would have been working with it sooner.

But, just see how bright you are when you're my age. You don't have to yell at this little fragile old man.

Oh, and by the way, thanks so much. I appreciate it.

MichaelBN

(Michael to himself: you think they'll get annoyed with your sense of humor? nah.)