PDA

View Full Version : Deactivating Auto-Tag does not work

significant
09-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi there,

just started using Replay Music today and I'm pretty happy with the tool. Except for one thing:

In the evening hours, I was unable to connect to the tagging servers. No big deal, so I decided to deactivate Auto-Tag since it always gave me a ringing error message and as long as that was displayed, the program didn't continue encoding.

That didn't work at all. Still being unable to identify tracks, it's impossible to deactivate the Auto-Tag process. Even with the checkbox in the settings removed and ReplayMusic reinstalled afterwards I could not stop the program from giving me the error messages.

Can anyone confirm that behaviour? If so, I'd be very glad if it could be faced in a further version of the tool.

Thanks a lot!

Cheryl Wester
09-14-2010, 05:00 PM
We are currently having some server issues with the Music ID. This should be resolved shortly.

maxrenn
09-16-2010, 06:35 AM
Same here, it's not a server problem. When it's not available we should be able to desactivate the tagging option and not be annoyed by warning windows.
Bye.

significant
09-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Hi,

yup maxrenn, thats what I meant. It's not a big deal renaming the tracks afterwards, but it's pretty annoying having to click the warning away every thirty seconds.

Would be nice if there was time to fix this someday.

Regards