PDA

View Full Version : NetFlix Recording

AlbertoLopez
09-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi all. I'm completely new to RMC 4, so please bear with me.

In a nutshell, when I start recording a netflix streamed movie, I get a constant list of newly created WMV files with a status of complete. Will you please explain what's happening? This is definitely not what I'm expecting to see.

cain
09-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I notice the same. Netflix uses Silverlight and it may be that RMC can't handle it as it deos with Flash.

Just a thought.

Cheryl Wester
09-04-2010, 03:41 PM
For Netflix you need to use our great screen capture program Replay Video Capture. Please give the demo of it a try and see how great it works.

demotester
05-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Does not work
lol. post no. 1. great post. and now Sheryl at loss what to comment. LOL.
btw, i cant/wont test my demo version with Netflix. Netflix is for US customers, and i dont live in the States.
funny thread.

stream-recorder.com
05-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Does not work
What exactly?

MatthewC1000
05-22-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi all. I'm completely new to RMC 4, so please bear with me.

In a nutshell, when I start recording a netflix streamed movie, I get a constant list of newly created WMV files with a status of complete. Will you please explain what's happening? This is definitely not what I'm expecting to see.

The best route for quality...
I heard this in a forum...you can use a netflix ready device such as Wii & use a DVD recorder/DVR using analog to copy the content.
The poster also suggested not trying it on a ps3/360 since it doesn't allow you to do so.