PDA

View Full Version : Recording music from Wolfgangs Vault with Replay Music

ibicycle
09-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Folks,
I have used replay music in the past to record and save concerts from Wolfgangs Vault. But with a new computer and a newly downloaded Replay Music version it doesn't seem to recognize when it is playing. I tried Pandora and it recorded but with Replay open and starting a concert at Wolfgangs Vault, Replay doesn't seem to recognize that anything is playing. I thought that Replay would record anything coming throughthe sound card. Am I missing something like a setting on the computer?
Thanks, Dave

Cheryl Wester
09-02-2010, 10:19 AM
what version of windows are you using? What browser do you use?

ibicycle
09-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Folks,
Thanks. I figured it out. I was opening RM and then opening Wolfgans Vault in a separate window from the go to the website command in RM.
Thanks, Dave

Cheryl Wester
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Have a good weekend.

Gatorguy
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Could you explain again the exact steps you are taking? I can't get it to capture either since they changed their format. I am able to use Video Capture with the video capture capability turned off but then I have to convert the video file.

Gatorguy
12-23-2010, 06:51 PM
A simple solution is to feed the output from the headphones jack into the microphone jack and set Replay Music to record from the microphone.

stream-recorder.com
12-24-2010, 12:49 AM
A simple solution is to feed the output from the headphones jack into the microphone jack and set Replay Music to record from the microphone.
This solution is simple, but sound gets distorted. Try to open your web-browser from Replay Music first.