PDA

View Full Version : Not able to record anything on any program!

davidb1
08-31-2010, 04:19 PM
I used all the programs fine on XP a while ago, but I now have new computers running Windows 7. I just installed all the latest versions. I can hear what I want to record, but Replay Music, Media Catcher and A/V all do not record. The only input choice I have (on Record Music) is "Audio Driver". Occasionally when I open Replay Music, I get a message that the audio driver couldn't be loaded. I've searched for help on this forum, but can't find anything about problems loading the Applian audio driver. People mention stuff about "Record what I hear" and stuff like that, but I don't know where I should be seeing options like that. Please help! Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
09-10-2010, 04:21 PM
The programs do work with Windows 7. Make sure you are using them as an administrator and that they are allowed in your windows firewall. for some of the programs, if you are using Internet Explorer as your main browser, you might need to turn your user account control all the way down. You do this in the Control panel under User Accounts-User Accounts-Change User Account Settings.

Indyjoe
04-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I am having the same problem. When I installed on Win 7 if worked, then all of a sudden it stopped and would not allow me to use the audio driver. If I use Mic it does here it.
I put the user acct control to 0 and it did not help.

Jeff Lenney
04-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm using a brand new windows 7, 64 bit laptop that I purchased yesterday. Our software is installed and all working 100% for me. Make sure you've DISABLED the UAC on your machine and rebooted it as well. After that's done, try again and let us know if that makes a difference.

Thanks!