PDA

View Full Version : Pandora One and Replay Music

stevecon
08-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Pandora One is the stand-alone Windows desktop mini application for paid Pandora subscribers. It is nice as it takes up little room on the desktop - and doesn't require a browser to be open. Replay Music 3.98 recognizes & tags music correctly only when the web page is the source for music. How can I get Replay Music to work the same way with the Pandora One application?

Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
08-26-2010, 07:32 PM
What version of windows are you using? What do you use for your browser.
Open Replay Music
Select Start Recording
Our dialog box comes up
At the bottom it says to open website to record
Select that and our page comes up
Go back to the dialog box and select OK
Now, go to what you want to record.

stevecon
09-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Cheryl - please re-read the original question. Using a webpage to access Pandora is *not* the question - that option works. This has to do with using Pandora's "Pandora One" non-browser based application that is available to the Pandora service's paid subscribers.

Thanks,

Steve

Cheryl Wester
09-30-2010, 06:26 PM
You still use the same directions. The player has to access the Internet or the files won't record. Thanks.

Steveqqq
01-02-2011, 09:21 AM
The previous discussion isn't completely clear to me.

Just to be sure (before I sign up for Pandora One)...

Will the recording AND tagging function work properly when using Pandora One (ie using the non-browser based application that is available to the Pandora service's paid subscribers)?

In addition to the non-browser application, is it necessary to have a browser open to enable the tagging and/or recording?

Is the tagging % any better or worse with Pandora One than it is with the free Pandora?

Thanks!

wvkawboy
01-07-2011, 06:15 AM
I'll be watching this thread because I have the same question & am considering updating to Pandora 1!

maxrenn
02-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi, try Replay media catcher : works perfect with Pandora One.