PDA

View Full Version : Spotify Not Responding

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 07:29 AM
:(I am running XP on both laptop and PC, both have own licence for Replay Music, both start up as running in the Task Manager but as soon as I click Start Recording it freezes for about a minute before the Start Recording session box appears. It is happening on both machines which says it must be a server problem with Applian?
Once the Start recording session box appears and I click ok the Task Manager displays the status as running with no further problems until at any point I need to clcik the Start Recording button.
This is with no other external software running such as Spotify, the Replay Music software is having a problem finding connections.
Anyone else having this problem whcih started yesterday?
Cheryl could you look into this, many thanks.

Cheers S

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Working fine again. Upon clicking the start recording the box appears instantly. I noticed other threads experiencing the same with Vista and W7, so looks like it was a problem with Applian Servers not our PC's or OS.

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi

We are aware of this issue and the developer is looking into it. We hope to have it resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience while this is taken care of.

Regards,

Cheryl Wester

navs
08-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Same problem here, was working perfectly last time i used it about a week ago, but if i click on start recorder i have to wait about 1 minute before the details box pops up. Also if i go into settings and then exit i again have to wait about a 1 minute before i can click anything else in the program. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but this made now difference. Its still doing it at this moment. I am running 3.97B , which looks like its the latest version even though website says it should be 3.98.

Cheryl Wester
08-19-2010, 06:46 PM
We also do have a new version of Replay Music. Please uninstall and reboot prior to installing. This should work great for you.

Scubasa1
08-20-2010, 03:07 PM
New Version 3.98 seems to have solved the problems.
S

March Hare
12-20-2010, 11:30 AM
This is simply not working any more, either it does not record, or if it does it is a silent file, right length, expected size, opens in media player, just no sound. That is on MP3 setting on WAV setting it records the track, and then after processing it reduces to 0kb, opens inmedia player for a nano second. I am guesing that spotify has found a way to block it. I have tested it in XP and W7 makes no difference same problem.

Pity