PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music "Not Responding" with Windows7

davebirko
08-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Has anyone got the solution to the problem of replay music not responding. I have tried re-installing the prog but no help. It also splits single tracks into 47 second segments? I'm using windows7. Also tried turning the user accounr control settings right down but again it has no affect. Thanks for any help.

Cheryl Wester
08-18-2010, 07:23 PM
What are you recording from? Also, please contact tech support with detailed info and a log file if you continue to have this issue. Remember to tag and split correctly there needs to be a definitive silence between the songs and they can't fade in or out.

highbrock
08-19-2010, 04:06 AM
I have the same problem using windows vista with spotify.
Usually no trouble.... today turned on and replay music does not respond.
loads says ready then when click on start.......programme does not respond
tried usual things, uninstalled reinstalled.....still same
At a loss, hope someone can help :)

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 05:08 AM
It doesn't seem to be responding on XP either, but if you wait say a minute or so it connects and responds, not usre of this is doing this with Vista or 7 and if waiting will do the same as above. I am moving to 7 next week with a new PC, lets hope a fix is found.
Are you trying to run it with Spotify?
S

highbrock
08-19-2010, 05:24 AM
Does it without spotify now but was using spotify before,
won't go beyond start.
Seems to be a problem across the operating systems then,
never had it before
Look forward to some help from techy heaven! is America awake yet? :)

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 07:15 AM
I have known this to happen before and it seemed to correct itself, I reckon it's their servers and an issue their end especially if it's affecting us all. I thought it was a Spotify and Replay Music issue but it does it when running Replay as a single application, just says not responding, then if I wait a min or so it connects and all works as normal.
Like you I hope Applian will look into this and Cheryl will let us know.
S

highbrock
08-19-2010, 08:08 AM
yes tried the wait for a minute.....literally....and it works ok.... just when you think its not going to! lol :)
will try this with grooveshark with which i was having problems, though not spotify until now.

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 11:19 AM
All seems to be working again, all connects as normal, didn't change anything so I think it was an Applian Server issue.
Hope yours is working again mate.

Scubasa1
08-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Response From Applian. :-)
Hi

We are aware of this issue and the developer is looking into it. We hope to have it resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience while this is taken care of.

Regards,

Cheryl Wester

Cheryl Wester
08-19-2010, 06:47 PM
We do have a brand new version that we just uploaded that should help get you up and running. Uninstall what you have and reboot prior to installing.

highbrock
08-20-2010, 06:05 AM
Yes tried grooveshark last night and it worked eventually.... good to know !
it does seem a "bit dodgy" hangs etc but it works thats the main thing.
anyone else reading this if it says that it is not responding......wait....beyond what you would expect.
Good to share and know it isn't just my situation...
sending smiles to all :)

Scubasa1
08-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Yeah I've started using the forums more when there is an issue to make sure it's not just me experiencing the problem. I have updated my Applian software today including Replay Music. They have just updated it to 3.98. It is working perfectly, well done Applian and thanks to Cheryl for keeping us informed.
Enjoy the new version guys.
S