PDA

View Full Version : Question about scheduling

MALICE
08-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Hi all,

I was looking for a tool to capture live web-streams and I must say that the demo impressed me very much. However, before buying this tool, I would like to know a little more about the scheduling-feature.

It might happen that I want to record a live web-stream at a time where I'm not at home, which is (naturally) where the scheduler comes in. Now, I would like to know if the scheduler is tolerant of the stream starting a little later than the time that was set. For instance, when I set it to start recording at 13:30, but my PC's clock is a little off or the stream starts at 13:31 (for whatever reason), will it still record the stream or not?

Or, to make sure everything is recorded, I'd like to set the scheduler to start a couple of minutes earlier than the actual stream, just in case the stream might start earlier than planned...

Seeing this is pretty important to me for those cases where I can't start the stream myself, I'd really like to know if this is currently (or in the near future) possible?

Thanks!

MALICE