PDA

View Full Version : Grooveshark not recognised

highbrock
07-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Hello all, firstly thanks to the staff for sending a link to the grooveshark site.... a nice discovery!
However I find that replay music is not picking up the music from the site at all..... doesn't show on the level bar or recognise it in anyway.... first time that has ever happened....tried the usual things.... still no joy....any advice?
Regards,
Rock

stream-recorder.com
07-30-2010, 10:58 AM
Launch your browser from Replay Music

Similar thread about problems with Pandora:
How to use Replay Music to record from Pandora: Music not detected?

stream-recorder.com
07-30-2010, 12:17 PM
If you own Replay Media Catcher (or Replay Capture Suite), you can use it to capture grooveshark MP3 streams from flash player instead of recording them from your sound card:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3599/rmc4grooveshark.png

highbrock
08-07-2010, 02:10 AM
thanks for the imput.

unfortunately grooveshark does not appear on the list accessed through record from website, like pandora is....... something applians guys could fix! ? it therefore still doesn't work.

I don't own media catcher and want to keep all my recorded files the same, so hoping good old applian can add grooveshark to their list? it is a great site with a superior collection of music and find myself listening to it.
Sending smiles
:)P

Cheryl Wester
08-07-2010, 07:21 AM
You don't need to use our list. As it says on the bottom that is just a guide for you and when you reach that par,t and after you select Okay, then all you need to do is type in your URL and you should be up and running.

roma
08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
I can't record from Grooveshark and perhaps I'm a bit dippy but I don't understand Cheryl's help in the previous post. If I open Replay, what do I then need to do to get recording from Grooveshark?

stream-recorder.com
08-10-2010, 01:19 PM
unfortunately grooveshark does not appear on the list accessed through record from website, like pandora is....... something applians guys could fix! ? it therefore still doesn't work.
You can go to the Settings and add any web-sites that you need to the secure web-sites list.

stream-recorder.com
08-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I can't record from Grooveshark and perhaps I'm a bit dippy but I don't understand Cheryl's help in the previous post. If I open Replay, what do I then need to do to get recording from Grooveshark?
What version of RMC do you use? What kind of error do you get?

roma
08-11-2010, 11:55 AM
What version of RMC do you use? What kind of error do you get?

It's version 3.97. The music to be recorded loads normally but the recording level indictaors don't move.

stream-recorder.com
08-11-2010, 11:11 PM
It's version 3.97. The music to be recorded loads normally but the recording level indictaors don't move.
Do you open Replay Music from your web-browser as mentioned in a similar thread:
How to use Replay Music to record from Pandora: Music not detected?

Do you have the same problem when recording from other web-sites?

roma
08-27-2010, 03:16 AM
Sorry to take so long to reply - I've been away!

I open up Replay Music, press "Start" and then open up Grooveshark. Replay doesn't detect any audio at all.

I use the same procedure with Spotify and it works fine (apart from momentary jerks at the beginning of each track, but that's a different issue!)

Very frustrating!

Raggi
09-14-2010, 03:25 AM
I also cannot record Grooveshark-music with ReplayMusic.
I clicked on "open website to record" and OK, played the Grooveshark music in the new opened window.

any ideas?

figurado
02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
I also can't get Grooveshark to work. Considering the lack of response to this question I'm guessing that Applian doesn't plan to worry about this.

wvkawboy
03-31-2011, 10:49 AM
I haven't had a problem using Grooveshark with RM. I just open up the "list" within RM where it says "Open Website" & then the list pops up that lists Pandora & others... Then I just highlight the web address at the top & type in the Grooveshark url... Hit OK on RM to start recording... type in the artist/song in Grooveshark & voila... works without any problems.

Hope this helps.... love this software. :cool:

Prashant Jyothi
04-16-2011, 02:56 PM
I was able to record Grooveshark fine and then after "upgrading" software all I get when I record a song is a msg that says "Copy (10) of stream-php.mp3" and under status it says "Complete with errors. Double Click to view"

Please help.