PDA

View Full Version : Your web hosting provider?

0zas
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company *** is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking ***** at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Tom Mayes
07-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi,

We actually just switched our server provider from Verio to a private entity. For your size, a Verio or other large company would not make sense. I'd follow through with the hosting company you contacted given your realtively small server needs.

Regards,

Tom Mayes

stream-recorder.com
07-19-2010, 05:17 AM
There are lots of web-hosting providers that offer unlimited disk space and unlimited traffic. In reality you are always limited by the server load that is produced by your web-site(s).