PDA

View Full Version : Error message: "Cannot install MUX filter"

fciaft
08-30-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm trying to copy a video and the cannot install filter message appears. What does this mean and is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the demo version before I buy it.

Cheryl Wester
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
What player are you using to copy the video? Also, if the video is not copy protected the ideal way to do that is to use the converter (http://www.applian.com/replay-converter/index.php)and convert the files to a format that is going to work for you.

thestanfordguy
09-03-2009, 01:29 AM
I got the same error message too. It's "Cannot Install Mux Filter". Anyway, I got the problem solved by reinstalling, with the latest Video Capture. Good luck!

I'm trying to copy a video and the cannot install filter message appears. What does this mean and is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the demo version before I buy it.

isaac
07-17-2010, 06:01 AM
When I start to record, I get an error message, "Cannot install MUX filter" and the recording stops.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can tell me what's wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks for your help.

Freddy
07-17-2010, 06:54 AM
Are you "Admin" or "User" - try "Admin" please.

creyes
07-18-2010, 02:28 PM
hey i have the same problem and i am the administrator please help! the video im trying to record wont last long on the web. Thanks

Cheryl Wester
07-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Please do an uninstall of the program. Reboot. Now, do a fresh install. Make sure you are running the program with administrative rights and that it is allowed in your windows firewall.

Jeff Lenney
07-23-2010, 02:16 PM
For the "mux filter" issue - Make sure you've got has the latest version of Replay Video Capture. Please UN-INSTALL and re-install our latest version from here: Replay Video Capture Download (http://applian.com/replay-video-capture)

Let us know if this make any difference

jroach70
09-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Jeff, I have the same issue, however I am having trouble understanding how you say to go about fixing the "mux filter" issue. If I uninstall, and then go to the above link, I only have two options. One, to "Buy Now" and one to "Try Now." As I have already purchased the program last year, I do not think you meant for the customer to buy the program again. Hence, where do I re-install the latest version, so I can get rid of this mux filter error?