PDA

View Full Version : RTMP Recordings: Screen Video (and recording) Starts, Stops, Starts, etc. while RMC is running

janthonyii
07-17-2010, 05:09 AM
I absolutely love the concept of RMC 4x upgrade, and the upgrade price!
Operating System = XP.
What can I do to prevent the RTMP Viewing/Recording from Starting, Stoppng, Starting, etc. making it seemingly impractical (would take forever) to allow the video from playing from start to finish? Without RMC running, screen video plays smooth.

stream-recorder.com
07-18-2010, 09:39 PM
I absolutely love the concept of RMC 4x upgrade, and the upgrade price!
Operating System = XP.
What can I do to prevent the RTMP Viewing/Recording from Starting, Stoppng, Starting, etc. making it seemingly impractical (would take forever) to allow the video from playing from start to finish? Without RMC running, screen video plays smooth.
Unlike the previous versions RMC 4 allows to capture RTMP packets from flash player. Just go to the settings and set the RTMP recording mode instead of RTMP downloading mode. Then you won't have 2 separate streams (one for watching and another one for downloading), because RMC will capture rtmp:// streams from your local flash player. Note that in the RTMP recording mode RMC will be capturing as long as you play your stream.

janthonyii
08-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Thank You for the assistance! I followed your advice, an my problem is solved!