PDA

View Full Version : Command Line Options on Record Video and Replay AV with GoToWebinar.

dmudie
07-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Does Replay Video Capture have any command line options? I would like it to start recording as soon as it is launched. This would allow use of the windows task scheduler to launch it and record at a predetermined time.

Other command line options might be nice (such as coordinates on the screen to record) - but for now, I can live with full screen or top window. All I need is for it to immediately start recording.

Is this possible?

As an alternative. I saw a previous post with regards to scheduling and a comment that Replay AV could be scheduled. In the same discussion GoToWebinar was mentioned - but I never saw an answer as to whether Replay AV can be used to record GoToWebinars. I don't think it is possible, but could you let me know for sure.

Thanks,

David.

Cheryl Wester
07-12-2010, 08:00 PM
You are not able to use Replay AV with Go To Meeting so you would not be able to use the schedule. We do not have a way for you to shedule or use a command line option with Replay Video Capture.