PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher 3.11 crashing after downloading...

TonyT
07-11-2010, 02:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with Replay Media Catcher crashing after just finishing downloading something. I start recording something then after it finishes downloading the video or whatever it says "Replay Media Catcher Application has stopped working...A Problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." It just started doing it today and was fine up until now.

endyr
07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with Replay Media Catcher crashing after just finishing downloading something. I start recording something then after it finishes downloading the video or whatever it says "Replay Media Catcher Application has stopped working...A Problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." It just started doing it today and was fine up until now.

Here is a quick fix, disable the "Lookup, tag and rename files automatically" under settings and RMC will work perfectly again! But alas, you have to rename the files yourself. It's my guess that this problem started with the "auto update" feature built into RMC, a "bad" update was sent to all of us.

willliamg1138
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
I am having the same problem. It just started today July 11. The above fix seems to work for me.

stream-recorder.com
07-13-2010, 11:17 PM
https://forum.applian.com//showthread.php?5262-RMC-freezes-when-about-to-finish-downloads...