PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE HELP WITH RTMP STREAM!!!

wheelchair98
08-31-2008, 11:08 PM
I've only been able to record partial video from a rtmp stream. i have replay media catcher 3.0. and it still does not work.

the error message is as follows:

Downloading RTMP stream COMPLETE:
RTMP Application: rtmp://mmpros.rtmphost.com/zz100184
Media Path: CPE1-2
Audio Received: 2880 kb.
Video Received: 19884 kb.

PS... the message says complete but im only getting 1/3 of the video

can someone please help!

Thanks!!

Aaron

Cheryl Wester
09-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Are you a registered owner of Media Catcher? If you aren't then you would only get a partial recording. If you are a registered owner then make sure you are using our latest version as it should capture the entire file for you.

http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/

Uninstall the version you have and reboot your system. Then install this version. The latest version is from August 21, 2008 so check under your about link under Help to see if this is the version you are using. The link you have provided is giving me a page not found.

Since it says that it is complete have you played back the file to see if it is? It could be that the timer is off but that you do still have the complete file. Also, if you got the green check mark when you finished recording it should be complete. Thanks.

Tasha Heinlein
09-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I've only been able to record partial video from a rtmp stream. i have replay media catcher 3.0. and it still does not work.

the error message is as follows:

Downloading RTMP stream COMPLETE:
RTMP Application: rtmp://mmpros.rtmphost.com/zz100184
Media Path: CPE1-2
Audio Received: 2880 kb.
Video Received: 19884 kb.

PS... the message says complete but im only getting 1/3 of the video

can someone please help!

Thanks!!

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

If you still have problems after using Cheryl's suggestions, could you please provide a URL that we can test? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.