PDA

View Full Version : How to save the recording in one file? How to automatically stop after the show is over?

Reijoh
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I have been using Freecorder 3. For some the old Freecorder 3 does not run on my 64 bit Win7. The beauty was that I could name the program before recording and it closed automatically aftre the program. I was recording BBC shows that are played trough BBC player. After the show they will close the program , there will be just silence, so freecorder stops after a short silence.
I have Relay AV. Unfortunately I dont know how to record a show as just one file. I really dont want to cut the show when they play a music sample. How to record everything as one file and give the name before the show.

Cheryl Wester
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
With Replay AV if you are recording an archive it will automatically stop when doing a stream capture. If you are recording a live show you need to add it from the Media Guide and set up your schedule and it will automatically stop when the time you have set hits. You give it a name when you originally add the schedule or the URL to AV. It is in the properties that you have.

Reijoh
07-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Thank you for the answer. This was quick.
Do I always need to copy the URL

Reijoh
07-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Sorry, too quick fingers-
Do I need to copy the url address or is there a way as to jsus start recosrding whatever is output to te speakers?
Can I really record more than radio one radio program at a time, so that separeate mp3 files are produced?
How can I prevent from cutting the show in several files, should there be music within the program?
Is there a reason for old Freecorder not starting at all (64 bit Windows 7)?

reijo

Cheryl Wester
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Replay AV is not going to tag music for you. For that you are going to want to use Replay Music. It works great with sites such as Pandora and Last.fm. Freecorder 4 is going to have a break where there is a silence. If there are several silences then it will have several breaks. With AV you are able to schedule radio shows to record. If you are using stream capture you are able to capture more than one at a time without an issue. I would suggest you download the various programs and give them a try. If you have a specific problem with a specific program please contact tech support for that department.