PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music not detecting sound

crazydiamond1to9
05-19-2010, 11:51 PM
I bought this program a few weeks ago, and it was working fine. Then suddenly about a week ago, it stopped detecting sound. It doesn't matter what program, what browser, or what website I'm using, nothing's happening. The FAQ only gives one answer: start RM before starting any music program. Well, of course I did that, but to no avail. Help! This program is useless unless it actually detects sound!

Cheryl Wester
05-21-2010, 08:57 AM
what version of windows are you using? Also, give us an example of a link that isn't recording. If you continue to have a problem contact tech support as more information and a log file will be needed.

crazydiamond1to9
05-29-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm using XP. An example of a link that won't record? Well, first it's not that it won't record. I can press Record, fill in the info, press ok, and hit Stop Recording just fine. But the program seems to have an auto-pause feature or something where it'll only actually do the recording when it detects music. And it's not detecting anything, as evidenced also by the blue bars next to the recording time not lighting up in proportion to the volume. And it does that if I'm using a website or a program like iTunes or whatever. But if you need an actual link... lemme see... http://www.myspace.com/scottmckeon for example, it won't recognize music playing when I listen to the streaming music there. Extremely frustrating.

Cheryl Wester
05-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Make sure you run the program with administrative rights.
Open Replay Music
Select Start Recording
Our dialog box comes up
At the bottom it says to open website to record
Select that and our page comes up
Go back to the dialog box and select OK
Now, go to what you want to record.

If you still have a problem please contact tech support as we will need to see a log file and have more information from you.