PDA

View Full Version : mpeg files in Replay Media Splitter

ficklefinger
05-07-2010, 01:19 PM
I would like to request the addition of mpeg video files to the supported formats in Replay Media Splitter. I want to split/trim my recordings from my Sony camcorder with this product. Seems like an obvious choice of format to me. I do not want the hassle of having to convert the file and maybe lose quality. I simply would not do this as there is other software I can use where this is not necessary. Odd it is not already a feature of Replay Media Splitter. :confused:

masumun3
05-16-2010, 01:28 AM
I would like to add a voice to this request. To truly publish the Media suite as software being complimentary to each other is quite lacking when one of the formats that Replay Video Capture works in (it captures either Windows Media or MPEG 2) is then not supported by the Media Splitter. I appreciate it can be converted with a third piece of software but surely the product design should be to allow getting from task to end product in the least amount of steps.

Therefore I feel that this is an obvious feature that is severly lacking from Meida Splitter and would also like to see it added.

Best regards,

Masamun3