PDA

View Full Version : I get skipping on playback. Sirius recordings only

mark40511
08-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Hello

I was recording Howard Stern on Sirius. I notice sometimes on playback the recording starts to skip every few seconds. If I'm surfing the net while its recording and I have the volume turned down perhaps is causing this. Can I not surf the net while recording? If I record from an internet streaming radio station the recordings are fine, whether surfing the net while recording or not. I just notice this when recording Sirius only. Also, I have it set to mute speakers when recording sirius, since if I'm away and forget to turn the speakers down and it doesn't start blaring. But even with "mute speakers" option checked, I still get sound. I have windows xp sp3 home edition. Replay AV 8.2. High speed DSL 6.0 Plenty of resources.

Thank you

Cheryl Wester
08-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Download the latest version of AV, 8.42. Just install it over what you already have and it will enter your activation code for you. Now, you will use stream capture with the latest version and Sirius. Delete the scheduled show. Add it again by going to Record-Record Sirius. Enter your info and you should be up and running.

mark40511
08-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh, Ok

Thanks

wasn't aware I had free upgrade to newer versions.

Mark

mark40511
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Note:

Since I did the update. Everything about this program works soooooo much better! I like the fact that Sirius records silently like the internet streaming radio shows. And I can record sounds from speakers and I could never get that to work on the 8.2 version.