PDA

View Full Version : Capture photoshopelementsuser.com video

mrhoads
08-25-2008, 01:39 PM
I start a video at www.photoshopelementsuser.com and it starts playing, then I start Media Capture and it freezes the video. I have tried everything I can think of but it will not capture anything. Any ideas?

Jeff Lenney
08-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi,

Make sure you start media catcher FIRST. Hit record and THEN start streaming the video.

If that still doesn't work, do me a favor and submit a ticket to support. We'll need your user name and password in order to log in and try this for you ourselves. (Don't worry, we receive a dozen or so requests like this per week and your information is kept in the highest confidence).

Please do NOT post your user/password info in the forums. :)

mrhoads
08-27-2008, 07:45 AM
With media catcher open I seem to have problems with Internet explorer. When I hit reply to your message and have media capture open I get a message saying I can not open the web page.

at photoshopelementsuser.com open subscriber area then select videos then select view video.

If Media Catcher is open I can not start a video.
I started the video then put it on pause then started media catcher and selected start record, then I restarted the video and it all seemed to work but nothing recorded.

I am using Vista Ultimate with sp1.

Sorry, I just opened a ticket and put this information in it.