PDA

View Full Version : replay music 3.95 not recognizing tracks from rhapsody

ourses
04-03-2010, 09:23 AM
just installed newest version of RM (3.95) after I noticed some glitches. I use rhapsody and am running Windows XP. I use audio input and default settings. When I record, the program hangs up in the recognizing mode and subsquent tracks show as pending. Although the "mp3" radio button is checked, the songs are in my designated folder in this format "<track>.mp3.wav"

Any ideas as to what can be done to fix. thanks.

Cheryl Wester
04-03-2010, 02:54 PM
If you continue to have this problem please submit a ticket to tech support as a log file and additional info will be needed. Also make sure you are recording in the correct order and that you don't go to Rhapsody until after our site page opens up and after you have selected OK on our dialog box. If you are using the web based version try the standalone player of Rhapsody and see if that works better for you.

ourses
04-03-2010, 04:13 PM
what do you mean submit as a log file?

stream-recorder.com
04-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Go to the Settings of Replay Music and get your log file. Then submit your question with the log attached here:
http://www.applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=3

p.s. It seems like your firewall is blocking the song identification program. You can try to disable it temporarily.