PDA

View Full Version : problem with stream capture

muk399
03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
I have been recording a radio station for awhile now and has always worked. About A week ago it stopped recording using stream capture. I have it scheduled to record throughout the day and what it does it tries to start at the correct time then just stops after a few seconds while in stream capture but if I switch it to capture by recording it works fine but I would rather use stream capture so it is not playing on the speakers while recording.

This is what I am trying to record
http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=1

Hope someone can help. Thanks

ALibertarian
04-01-2010, 07:08 PM
A lot of streaming stations have/are switching to new streaming software that changes it's own URL every few minutes. There's one called Liquid Compass that is getting common in the states but that doesn't look like what your station is using.

There been a lot of discussion on the forums about the problem and we all hope Applian is working on it.

For now the official workaround is to access the stream player in your browser and then use the "Record Audio From Speakers" function in Replay A/V with the "mute while recording" option.

That's fine for an overnight broadcast when your on line and don't want to listen to something else.

Good luck

muk399
04-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the reply, I have fixed this problem by using the url capture tool. When av first openes the station a ad would play then would switch to another url for the radio broadcast, I used this url for the location and it works in stream again. But I have another problem I have it set to convert to mp3 and after the broadcast is finished it shows on the screen that it is converting to a mp3 but when I go to play it it shows as a FLV file and I need to convert that to a mp3 file then it ok. Any ideas?

Cheryl Wester
04-02-2010, 08:13 PM
what version of Replay Converter are you using? Also, if you continue to have this problem please contact tech support as a log file and additional information will be needed. Thanks.