PDA

View Full Version : AV8 not adding my downloads to iTunes Library

DougSH
03-25-2010, 03:53 PM
I just upgraded to an HP PC with Windows 7 . Replay AV8 is working perfectly at downloading podcasts but doesn't then add them to the iTunes Library. Yes, "Add to iTunes Library" is checked on the "Output" screen. And oddly (at least to me) when I go to "View Shows" and double-click on the individual files they open in iTunes.

I've been using Replay AV8 for years and never had this problem. Am I going to have to manually move each podcast into iTunes?

Thanks for any help you can give.

hask
03-25-2010, 04:56 PM
I have the same problem, also with an HP PC and Windows 7. It only happens some of the time though, other times it is added to iTunes as it is supposed to. When it doesn't do what it should, I just click on play last recording and it is added. It's an annoyance to have to go through this extra step, but it's not really that big a deal to me.

Hask

carlobee
03-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Is your iTunes updated? Does this one actually happen all the time?

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

DougSH
03-26-2010, 12:38 AM
hi carlobee, yeah, iTunes is current and I've downloaded 18-20 podcasts, none of which appeared in iTunes until I opened them manually.

and hask, you're absolutely right that it's not a big deal. but it has worked flawlessly for me in XP and it'd be great to get it working as intended in the new environment.

thanks all.

carlobee
03-28-2010, 07:38 PM
I think this may have something to do with Windows 7. Not quite sure though.