PDA

View Full Version : AV and the Poineer Inno for XM

bluehealer
08-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Can I convert my XM recordings on my INNO to mp3? The Inno comes with a Napster subscription, and the recordings show up in Napster, but is there a way to transfer them from Napster and convert to mp3 while retaining the artist and track info? I think this is a better way than recording the stream, as the stream does not split the audio, to record each song separately while retaining the artist and song info. I would then record the tracks to CD, since the INNO only holds a limited amount of songs.

Cheryl Wester
08-24-2008, 06:36 AM
I don't have one to test. I believe it will convert the files but it will probably not retain the tagging information. Use the Replay converter to convert your files into the format that you want.

jgatie
09-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Both XM and Sirius recordings that appear on their recording radios are proprietary and cannot be converted. This is for XM/Sirius to be able to protect its intellectual property and to adhere to the demands of the RIAA. I'm afraid the only way to convert these is to capture the audio using Replay Music.