PDA

View Full Version : windows media in vista

paso57
08-23-2008, 02:07 PM
i cannot record my radio station kpig i can hear it over speakers but av wont record

craig78681
08-23-2008, 02:17 PM
i cannot record my radio station kpig i can hear it over speakers but av wont record
You know that's weird. The same thing started happening to me on my XP system at work this week for station KRLA. I can tune to the station but it will not record. I'm certain it won't record via stream capture but I think I even tried recording audio output and that would not work. I figured something about the stream was being blocked by our IT folks (we develop and sell a hardware/software product that protects corporate networks, so we have lots of ways to identify traffic that we don't want on the network).

Cheryl Wester
08-23-2008, 02:36 PM
KRLA was having difficulties earlier this week but it is working now. It looks like we need to update KPIG. Give us a day or so and delete the show from your AV. Then add it again through our Media Guide. If you still have an issue contact tech support for additional assistance.

craig78681
08-25-2008, 06:26 AM
KRLA was having difficulties earlier this week but it is working now.
KRLA still will not record on my system at work, even though I can tune to it. It records fine at home. I still think the problem is caused within our own network rather than Replay A/V.

craig78681
08-26-2008, 04:58 AM
KRLA still will not record on my system at work, even though I can tune to it. It records fine at home. I still think the problem is caused within our own network rather than Replay A/V.
This morning I am having this problem on my home system. I can tune to KRLA but I cannot record with either the stream capture or audio output option. I submitted a tech support ticket.