PDA

View Full Version : Records unscheduled shows!

thetalk
03-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi,
I was out of town last week, and I knew I'd never catch up if I let ReplayA/V record the usual hours of daily shows. So I unchecked the boxes for a few shows, and even verified that the "Next recording" column showed "Unscheduled." However I found on a couple of the days ReplayA/V went ahead and recorded a few of the shows. One of them doesn't stream, so it was playing loudly that day, so I'll remember to unplug the speakers before I go next time. Has anyone else noticed this phantom recording?
ST

Cheryl Wester
03-18-2010, 05:04 PM
This has not been reported before and I have never had it happen. To be honest I'm not sure what happened. If it happens again let us know in tech support and send us the log file. Thanks.

thetalk
03-19-2010, 05:21 AM
I've got them now, so I'll send!

thetalk
03-26-2010, 07:56 AM
Update: Under the "Schedule" tab, I found that instead of clicking the bubble by the word "unscheduled," I just unchecked all of the days of the week and left the bubble on "repeating." So if you schedule the G. Gordon Liddy Show, then deselect all the days of the week and leave it repeating, then it will record within a week or so! Even though it says "unscheduled" on the list. Like I said, this is not a big deal at all... I don't mind recording extra shows, as long as I don't miss the planned ones.