PDA

View Full Version : Batch Recording: set up RMC to auto-download from a specific set of pages without the need to click the links of each one

Neohlithical
03-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Is there any way to tell RMC pages to download from?

In other words... can I set up RMC to auto-download from a specific set of pages without the need to actually click the links of each one?

dpowell7299
05-04-2011, 08:49 PM
I am interested in this too. I'd like to be able to ideally setup a list of shows I want to record, leave RMC running and just have it do it's thing and I'd watch them via my Roku any the mymedia channel.

Jeff Lenney
05-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Unfortunately not, at least not yet. You would need to visit each site you wish to record.

stream-recorder.com
05-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Batch recording is possible. And you can limit the number of simultaneous downloads. But you do need to visit each and every page and play the audio/video, so that the stream URL can be detected.

RMC has a scheduler. If you have any direct stream URLs (that don't change), you can add them into the scheduler and they will be downloaded on schedule.

If you don't need a schedule, you can enter a direct stream URL at "Tools" -> "Download..."