PDA

View Full Version : Replay A/V not logging into Sirius again

Jaybe
03-01-2010, 05:37 AM
I'm finding that Replay A/V will not login to Sirius again, just as it did about a month ago. I'm guessing this is due to another login process change by Sirius. Logging in to XM seems to work, however.

Is anyone else also experiencing this problem? Cheryl, have you found this to be true, too?

purepain2002
03-01-2010, 05:42 AM
I'm having same issue

Jaybe
03-01-2010, 05:49 AM
Now XM log in is not working either.

Flat_Timmy
03-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Having similar problem. Get the login error message. But it works intermittently. This happens from time to time and then it goes away.

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm getting an "Access Denied" error trying to log into Sirius' player with the web browser...possible there's a problem directly at the source.

bobojeeb
03-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Yes I am also having an issue logging into Sirius. It's not quite the same as last month. It will either not loggin or it will succeed but only records a few minutes worth of material and than ends. Please keep us posted on a fix for this problem. I know it takes time. Thanks for your help

Cheryl Wester
03-01-2010, 07:12 AM
I'm testing both right now and they are logging in and recording without an issue for me. Please go to the program on your computer without AV and make sure you are able to login that way. I know a lot of accounts are coming due right now and that you now need to pay extra for online listening. If that is not the case delete the show from your AV and add it again. If you still have a problem contact us at tech support. Make sure you give all the details necessary and include a log file if that is necessary.

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 07:14 AM
Now getting a big, "Sirius.com is not available now" banner. While they may be changing things to cuase grief to Replay A/V, it looks like the current issue is a problem with Sirius.

Edit: XM Online also up-and-down; postings on an XM board suggest calls to Customer Support are being told they are updating the system with no timetable for return...credits are being given, so a polite but firm telephone call to CS might be in order.

nb419
03-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Sirius Media player comes up unavailable on the web. No ETA or acknowledgement of the glitch as yet. ,Bout to call them(Sirius).

bobojeeb
03-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Yup I was going to report the same thing about Sirius.

luckycharlie
03-01-2010, 07:34 AM
As of 7:15am MST. The sirius login is back up and running for me. This was some type of problem at sirius.

Appears to be fixed now.

gcincotta
03-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Not me....both Sirius web player and XM Radio Online are still down.

XM Radio Online gives me a DNS error, and Sirius Online gives me an HTTP 400 Bad Request error.

Edit: And now Sirius has changed from the HTTP 400 Bad Request error back to the "Sirius.com is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes."

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 08:24 AM
XM Online appears, for now, to be working via browser, Replay A/V 8.77 seems to have some problems logging in (hangs on "LOGGING IN," eventually fails with "Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> " with nothing else). Sirius Online still down via both web browser and Replay A/V.

gcincotta
03-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Both are still down for me...via web players and Replay AV.

DADEO
03-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Sirius is down here to. Tried through Repay and through Sirius, both are down. Sometimes it will come on for 10 minutes, but then goes off again. Seems like this would point to a Sirius problem.

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 09:18 AM
I am currently recording both XM and Sirius via Replay A/V 8.77. They have only been recording for about two minutes, and I don't expect them to remain up, but hey, it's something.

DADEO
03-01-2010, 10:14 AM
I am currently recording both XM and Sirius via Replay A/V 8.77. They have only been recording for about two minutes, and I don't expect them to remain up, but hey, it's something.

Charlie, come on, your kidding right?

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Charlie, come on, your kidding right?

Nope, I'm not. I have an XM recording currently 1:10:51, and a Sirius recording currently 1:10:10, still recording (Sirius channel 196, XM channel 133).

Note I have not logged either out since I started, so I don't know if I could get logged back in, but both are currently recording with Replay A/V v8.77 (I'm listening to the .cap file from XM, a minute or two behind, currently the WBUR program Here and Now)

jgrierden
03-01-2010, 10:43 AM
I can login directly on Sirius, but the Replay will not login. I did upgrade Replay a month ago.

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Just shut down both recordings, and started new recordings on both Sirius and XM...both are running properly.

jgatie
03-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Not Replay A/V at fault, various other programs have been having trouble all day. Both Replay and the Sirius online app were terrible for me all morning, both are working fine now, since about 12:30 PM ET. Also, my Sonos system, which is on a different server than the normal application, played Sirius for 2 hours straight this morning.

gcincotta
03-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Just want to confirm that I have had an XM recording of channel 100 through Replay AV running since 12pm ET and is still going strong. Hopefully whatever is broken is now fixed. It's working, so there's no way in hell I'm touching it until it's done.

nb419
03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
My 3PM scheduled recording is proceeding as scheduled. (Bubba Army, Bubba Army)

No data on the cause from Sirius?

Sirius Programming Note:

Sunday 7:00PM Eastern to 1:00AM on CH 100 is the scheduled re-airing for Monday's Stern Show, in case you missed the midnight replay.

CharlieSummers
03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Hum...

Twice now, scheduled sessions recording Sirius have failed with a static "LOGGING IN" message. All XM scheduled sessions have recorded perfectly, and any Sirius sessions I manually start are fine as well.

May be a hold-over from today's mess, but it bares watching.

bobojeeb
03-02-2010, 11:19 AM
I can get on to Sirius today but my ReplayAV still won't record. I've tried a few test runs and nothing. Is this still being looked into?

Cheryl Wester
03-02-2010, 06:06 PM
If you are still having a problem please contact tech support as the program is recording both XM and Sirius without an issue at this time.

bobojeeb
03-03-2010, 05:03 AM
I ran a test yesterday afternoon from 4pm to 6pm on Sirius and it worked fine. I tried it again this morning and like every other morning this week it won't capture. Can something be happening with Sirius during early in the day and not at night? Just wondering. My account is all paid up, all of them.

Thanks.