PDA

View Full Version : Video Capture Reboot Problem

Lightning
02-24-2010, 02:27 PM
I have Replay Capture Suite which worked just fine on my old computer before it crashed. My new computer with XP pro works just fine with all programs except Replay Video Capture. After install when I go to setting and audio test I hear the bubbles if I'm fast enough to click the test button before my computer reboots. After it reboots, clicking Get or Setting will make the computer reboot again. I have uninstalled & reinstalled it from site several time with same results. Do you have any ideas what is causing this?

Update to above. Just opening Replay Video Capture program and doing nothing else causes computer to reboot after just sitting there 30 to 60 seconds.

Cheryl Wester
02-25-2010, 11:28 AM
This is not an issue I'm able to duplicate. Please contact tech support with as much detail as possible as it will need to be investigated. Thanks.

stream-recorder.com
03-09-2010, 04:29 AM
I have Replay Capture Suite which worked just fine on my old computer before it crashed. My new computer with XP pro works just fine with all programs except Replay Video Capture. After install when I go to setting and audio test I hear the bubbles if I'm fast enough to click the test button before my computer reboots. After it reboots, clicking Get or Setting will make the computer reboot again. I have uninstalled & reinstalled it from site several time with same results. Do you have any ideas what is causing this?

Update to above. Just opening Replay Video Capture program and doing nothing else causes computer to reboot after just sitting there 30 to 60 seconds.
never seen anything like this before. do you get any errors or messages before such reboots?