PDA

View Full Version : Sirius error message... logged in too many times?

CindyG
08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Hello:
A sirius radio recording was not performed for me today, and the following error message is displayed in the Replay A/V Status column:

error: couldn't get redirect urls (message: Sorry, you've logged in too many times today. Please try back tomorrow.)

I bought this to use to record a daily program for about 6 hours. Is there a time limit (due to replay a/v having to sign in repeatedly to maintain the stream), or was this due to the fact that I had a couple of different streams recording from sirius simultaneously. I'm still in the 30 day "review" period, and need to know if recording long blocks from sirius will be possible... Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
08-18-2008, 04:23 PM
You are limited to 10 logins a day with most Sirius accounts. Everytime you split or have a login to record is a separate login. You are able to record two shows at the same time if you wish without an issue as that is only two logins, but if you split your files a lot it could be what is causing you the problem.

CindyG
08-19-2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks for the reply! I was splitting frequently, so that must be it.

vtjman
09-30-2008, 09:52 AM
I just purchased this program as well, and I am not sure this program is going to work for me. I got the same error message today. I too record a sirius channel for 6 hours a day, and I split it every 30 minutes so that I can load the recorded amount onto my mp3 player about 4 1/2 hours into the show and take that with me to work, and then retrieve the rest later in the day. Is there a way for Replay A/V to not sign out and then sign in every time I have the stream set to split? I thought it would just stay logged in, and create a new file to record to?

Cheryl Wester
09-30-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm afraid not. You are limited to ten logins a day with Sirius so you might want to spread out your splits-perhaps every 45 minutes instead.

jgatie
09-30-2008, 12:50 PM
There are individual boxes so you can coordinate your splits. If you entered 0, 0, 0, 30; then the program will split at the second, third and fourth hour, then 30 minutes after the fourth hour.

jashea
10-13-2008, 03:49 PM
I have just received this error for the first time and I haven't logged onto Sirius in a couple months. Why would I get this error message?

Thanks for a great fourm here

jgatie
10-13-2008, 08:14 PM
I have just received this error for the first time and I haven't logged onto Sirius in a couple months. Why would I get this error message?

Thanks for a great fourm here

You'll also get the message if you have not upgraded to the new version of Replay A/V released last month.

Download it from the upgrades page.

bazzabaz
10-23-2008, 06:42 AM
Is it possible to look into changing the way splitting works so it doesn't reconnect? I know someone asked that but if it didn't lose the connection, and just split the file it would be of great benefit. I logon at home in 2 rooms and work so the 10 get quickly used up if I'm recording a few shows and splitting.

Thanks

Barry

Cheryl Wester
10-23-2008, 10:36 AM
At this time that is not possible due to the way they stream. Our developer is always working on improving our programs so perhaps in a future update. Thanks.