PDA

View Full Version : Cannot locate recordings

hyper50
01-19-2010, 04:01 PM
I used Replay A/V today to record an internet radio show while at work. According to A/V's "status/last recording", it recorded at the correct time. When I click on it and tell it to play last recording I get the WMplayer error "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.". And when I go to the default folder for where recordings are to be saved, there is nothing but the readme.txt file in there. So basically I assumed the program didn't record it and was about to give up, but then when I opened Replay Converter and click "Add Files" it shows the Recordings folder with my show's recordings in it... According to Replay Converter, the folders path is C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\Recordings\WCNN 680 AM Atlanta, GA..... The folder according to my computer does not exist. I've tried accessing even through cmd prompt, doesn't exist, but Converter shows it there, with 5 seperate 50mb+ recordings from my show. I have discovered that the missing files/folders only appear when I DO NOT run Converer as admin... when I run it as admin, it shows the same thing as I see through windows explorer (nothing but readme.txt in the folder)..... There is probably an easy answer, but PLEASE HELP lol... I am on Windows 7 by the way.

Cheryl Wester
01-20-2010, 01:22 PM
You need to run both AV and the converter as an admin and then it should be fine. Please make sure that the file folder is a good file folder also. If you continue to have an issue please contact tech support.