PDA

View Full Version : Save direct into ITunes

StephenIles
01-16-2010, 05:26 AM
iTunes has a folder called "Automatically Add to iTunes" If I try and save A/V recordings, or a copy of final recordings, via the A/V settings option itunes won't add it. Any ideas ?

Cheryl Wester
01-16-2010, 04:50 PM
You need to save them in the file folder that you have set up. Then you would need to convert the files to a format that works with iTunes. After that you would be able to have them go into iTunes. Also, iTunes does need to be closed when doing this.

sethm1
01-31-2010, 07:02 PM
Cheryl- what about using Replay A/V (v 8.76)- that in order for a recording from say even KFI, that the Replay AV folder should be in the iTunes folder?

So far since upgrading to Win 7 I have not been able to get the recordings saved to iTunes.

Cheryl Wester
01-31-2010, 10:41 PM
After a file is recorded and put in the folder for AV you are able to have it go to iTunes. It will not start there.

sethm1
01-31-2010, 11:31 PM
Well I'll be, for the longest time I had my "Save Out put folder" linked to my PC's Music Library. Even though Save to iTunes was checked, the downloads never did sync to iTunes, until to nite when I changed the saved setting folder to be in the iTunes folder.

Now of only the issue with KFI and Streaming gets fixed.

chris f
02-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Folks,

Have for a couple of years been able have my recordings automatically added to iTunes from the name of the program folder in my "Recordings" folder. After upgrading to 8.76 this has not been happening. Can manually move them over. Any thoughts as to why 8.76 is not doing so automatically?