PDA

View Full Version : Radio Will Not Play

Bert
01-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi Friends, I am new to this forum and don't even know if I am in the right department, but here goes. I have windows XP and Replay AV 8, when I try to play a radio station through the Stations option, the radio station comes up an additional box and says " Ready" But nothing else happens after that, although the U.K. stations are O.K. the stations from the USA seem to be not responding.
Kind Regards
Bert

Tom Mayes
01-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi Bert,

Do you have a couple of station examples so we can test? The stream URLs of the stations may need to be updated.

Regards,

Tom Mayes

Bert
01-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Thanks for replying, the one I am trying to play is KKAD 1550 AM Portland OR.
Kind Regards
Bert.

Cheryl Wester
01-18-2010, 07:30 PM
I just tested our link and it is working and recording without a problem. It is also tuning to the station without an issue. Please delete the show from your Av and then add it again. Also, make sure that tuner.exe is allowed in your windows firewall.

Bert
01-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Thank You again for your prompt reply, I now find I can record from the " Record / Download " feature, although only having "ready" message for direct listening. Also ( sorry for my ignorance ) I do not know how to access the tuner exe.
Kind Regards
Bert.

Cheryl Wester
01-20-2010, 01:23 PM
You will need to browse to it in your firewall. It is located in Program files under Replay AV

Bert
01-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Thank you very much for all your help, I am still struggling although I now have a better idea of what I am trying to do. in the meantime there are a good number of other stations I can still listen to on the excellent AV/8. Software. Once again thank you very much for you assistance.
All the Very Best to You
Kind Regards
Bert.

carlobee
01-21-2010, 09:51 PM
You can probably sort it out soon. It just takes some familiarization. :) Good to know you are also happy with the product.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg