PDA

View Full Version : RVC color trouble

piouplechat
01-14-2010, 03:00 AM
When i try to catch this:

http://www.schooltv.nl/beeldbank/clip/20040419_digitalekunst01

with RVC (it doesn't work with RMC, because of adobe flash player 10),the skin of the people is blue on the record.

Cheryl Wester
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
What version of windows are you using? a suggestion is to go into the properties of the program, right mouse click the icon and go to the compatibility tab. Make sure nothing is checked.

piouplechat
01-15-2010, 12:12 AM
i'm using windows 7 pro

Cheryl Wester
01-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Did you go into the properties and try what I suggested. If not please do that as it is probably what is causing the problem.

endyr
01-20-2010, 02:58 AM
I also had that same problem with the videos coming out with a blue hue (see my previous post). The problem is with the stand-alone video converter program. What that program does is to install it's own codecs, and those codecs interfere with other codecs that were previously installed on your computer. Sorry to say but the only fix for that is to reinstall your operating system. I did that TWICE just to make sure that it was the converter program from Applian Technologies that was causing the problem. So in short, the stand-alone converter program is useless, it will continue to make BLUE tinged conversions. I am pretty much dissatisfied with both of my purchases from Applian Technologies. I initially bought the Replay Media Catcher (by-the-way, the Replay Media Catcher HANGS up a lot and does not finish the downloads), then I purchased the Replay Catcher Suite, hoping that it would be less buggy then the Replay Media Catcher. But I was wrong again. These people here at Applian Technologies want us to do the ßeta testing for them, that they should have done in the first place, before selling their shoddy products. Don't bother with the so called Tech Support here: It DOES NOT EXIST. To capture online videos, the best program, is Orbit and it is FREE. It has tons of features that the Replay Media Catcher should have programmed. My recommendation is to stay away from Applian Technology products and look elsewhere for you online capture software. I will NEVER buy anything from Applian Technologies again. :mad::(:eek:

Cheryl Wester
01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
If you are having a problem please contact tech support as we have not been getting this issue reported much at all-and when we do it has been resolved by checking what I suggested. We pride ourselves on our programs. Also, do remember that most people in the forum are people that could have an issue not the thousands of happy campers we have that use our programs on a daily basis.